Poké bowls are all the rage, so we had to get in on the action! Here’s our take with this crazy-delicious Mixed Seafood Poké Bowl. Created this little ditty in about 40 minutes. Super fresh sushi-grade tuna and salmon literally melt in your mouth, plus we’ve added in shrimp and imitation crab flakes with Trans-Ocean’s Crab Classic. You can find sushi-grade fish at Whole Foods, Fresh Market, or other gourmet grocery stores, and at most high-quality Asian markets. The seafood mix soaks in the flavors from the marinade which will make your tastebuds explode with happiness! Stack it on a scoop of white or brown rice and place all the goodies around it — avocado and cucumber slices, radish sprouts, and lime wedges. How ’bout ‘dis’ poké bowl peeps? DO try this one at home!
For this post we partnered with Simply Surimi Seafood.
Our Mixed Seafood Poké Bowl has everything you ever wanted in a poké dish! Sushi-grade tuna and salmon, crab, and shrimp. Such goodness in one fine bowl!
This imitation crab from Crab Classic is so good in this seafood mixture! Already cooked, flaked and ready to eat. It’s also heart-healthy and gluten free!
Create your own poké bowl or use our recipe as a guide. Either way you’re going to love serving this to your friends and family.Print
Here’s our take with this crazy-delicious Mixed Seafood Poké Bowl. The seafood mix soaks in the flavors from the marinade which will make your tastebuds explode with happiness!
- 6 ounces sushi-grade yellowfin tuna, small diced
- 6 ounces sushi-grade salmon, small diced
- 6 ounces Crab Classic Imitation Crab, chopped
- ½ cup cooked small shrimp
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Black sesame seeds
- 4 small ripe avocados, pitted and sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- Radish sprouts
- Lime wedges
- In a large mixing bowl combine the tuna, salmon, crab, and shrimp.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek, ginger, shallots, and lime juice. Pour over the seafood, add in the jalapeño peppers and stir well. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- To assemble: Place a scoop of white rice in the middle of a bowl and top with a scoop of the seafood mixture. Sprinkle the cilantro and black sesame seeds on top of the seafood mixture. Arrange the cucumber and avocado slices around the outside. Place a fist-sized amount of radish sprouts in the bowl and lemon wedges for garnish. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: Bowls
- Calories: 786
- Sugar: 6.1 g
- Sodium: 1089.5 mg
- Fat: 45.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 61 g
- Protein: 41.9 g
- Cholesterol: 92.4 mg
Keywords: Poke Bowl, Poke, Seafood Bowl
If you liked this recipe, try our Spicy Scallop Ceviche.
Shop products featured in this recipe: