This gluten-free Korean BBQ Cauliflower Pizza is not your ordinary pizza pie! It's topped with gochujang, shredded chicken, and lots of fresh veggies for a healthy, Asian spin on the classic pie!
This pizza features a Korean BBQ sauce (I added some Gochujang chili sauce to store-bought BBQ sauce), topped the pizza with fresh mushrooms, green and red onions, shredded chicken, lots of cheese and fresh cilantro. So yummy!
Just discovered Trader Joe's new frozen, gluten-free cauliflower pizza crust, and WOW is it good! I was playing with some recipes for pizza and decided to make this yummy Korean BBQ Cauliflower Pizza. Really, the crust is so good that it's hard to tell the difference. The pizza crust bakes so quickly and then you can add whatever toppings you are craving on a pizza!
Trader Joe's popular gluten-free cauliflower pizza crust is in the frozen section. Pick up a few because they go quickly!
The cauliflower pizza crust bakes to perfection and is so versatile when you add the toppings.
This gluten-free cauliflower pizza crust is topped with Korean BBQ sauce, fresh veggies, and herbs and chicken. Use whatever you have in your fridge!
Top with your favorite cheese! I wrapped foil around the edges so the crust wouldn't burn.
Could not get any easier than that, am I right? Leave off the chicken for vegetarian. Serve with a side salad or make this an appetizer. Either way, you're going to want several slices!
Perfection! Take a bite out of this Korean BBQ Cauliflower Pizza and you may eat the entire pie!Print
- 1 Trader Joe’s Frozen Cauliflower Pizza Crust (or homemade cauliflower crust)
- ¼ cup store-bought gluten-free BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free Gochujang (Korean chili sauce)
- ¼ cup fresh mushrooms
- ¼ cup shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Thinly sliced red onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (save some for garnish)
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red pepper flakes for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook the cauliflower pizza crust according to directions until slightly golden. Remove and let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the BBQ sauce with the Gochujang. Brush a thick layer of the BBQ sauce over the cauliflower pizza leaving about an inch around the edges. Top the pizza with the mushrooms, chicken, green onions, red onions cilantro, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the edges with thin layers of aluminum foil to prevent from burning.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degrees. Broil for another 1 minutes until the cheese browns slightly. Remove and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust can be found in the frozen section. You can also make the cauliflower crust from scratch.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Asian Fusion
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 28g
- Sodium: 1516mg
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated Fat: 4.2g
- Carbohydrates: 47.1g
- Fiber: 7.1g
- Protein: 22.7g
- Cholesterol: 80mg