PIZZA, what’s not to love? It’s the most popular pie on the planet! Wait until you taste this Easy-As-Pie Roasted Veggie Cauliflower Pizza. It’s super healthy, gluten-free, vegetarian, and topped with roasted bell peppers, onions, zucchini, jalapeño peppers, cheesy goodness, and delicious flavorings! This one’s a crowd pleaser, folks. Next time your family begs for pizza, you can serve this healthier version and feel no guilt whatsoever! I buy my cauliflower pizza crust (ready to bake in the oven) at Trader Joe’s, but you can get these frozen pies at just about any grocery store these days. Of course, you can make your cauliflower pizza crust from scratch as well. See this recipe to learn how –> Thai Cauliflower Pizza. Just trying to save you time! Grab a slice or eat the whole pizza. This recipe is easy as “pie!” (Pardon the pun!)
This super healthy Roasted Veggie Cauliflower Pizza is topped with fresh roasted veggies, cheesy goodness, and delicious flavorings! So yummy!
You can buy the frozen cauliflower pizza crust at just about any grocery store these days. I got mine at Trader Joe’s.
Roasted veggies are so delicious on this cauliflower pizza. I used red bell peppers, onions, zucchini, and jalapeño peppers, but there are endless options for pizza toppings!
Did someone say “pizza?” Save me a slice, PLEASE! These will disappear fast.
Easy-As-Pie Roasted Veggie Cauliflower Pizza will become a go-to dish for you and your family. Super quick and delicious, this recipe is easy as “pie!”
This super healthy, gluten-free cauliflower pizza is topped with fresh roasted veggies, cheesy goodness, and delicious flavorings! It’s easy as pie!
- 1 12-inch frozen cauliflower pizza crust (or homemade cauliflower crust)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced thinly
- ½ onion, sliced thinly
- 2 jalapeño peppers, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (save some for garnish)
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (or tomato sauce)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake the cauliflower pizza crust according to directions until slightly golden. Remove and let cool.
- Lower the oven to 400 degrees. Lay out the bell pepper, zucchini, onions and jalapeño peppers on a sheet pan in a single layer. Coat with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Coat the cauliflower pizza with the pizza sauce, and top with the roasted veggies, basil, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover the edges with thin layers of aluminum foil to prevent burning. Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degrees. Broil for another 1 minute until the cheese browns slightly. Remove and sprinkle with more fresh basil.
Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza crust can be found in the frozen section. Many other grocery stores now carry cauliflower pizza crust. You can also make the cauliflower crust from scratch.
- Serving Size: 1/4 pizza
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 570mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 25g
If you liked this recipe, try our Thai Cauliflower Pizza.