It’s football season y’all! How about this awesome appetizer for tailgating? These Baked Korean Chicken Wings with Three Sauces are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser! We’ve partnered with Ahssa Gourmet Sauces for this post and, man oh man, these sauces are good! Not only are these sauces low in calories, but the wings are super easy to prepare (just about the easiest chicken wings on the planet!).
This post is sponsored by Ahssa Gourmet Sauces.
Something delicious is in the oven for game day! These Baked Korean Chicken Wings with Three Sauces have incredible depth of flavor.
I used these three Ahssa gourmet sauces to make this super easy Baked Korean Chicken Wings recipe.
The Three Sauces:
- Korean BBQ sauce has a smoky, umami-rich flavor.
- Korean Hot & Spicy sauce has just the right balance of heat, spice and sweetness.
- Korean Sweet & Tangy sauce gets its heat from mild Korean red chilis.
Try one, or try them all! So good and so easy for baked wings!
I used both parts of the chicken wings, coated with olive oil and sprinkled with salt and pepper. Pre-bake in the oven for about 15 minutes before brushing with the sauces.
These wings are baked, not fried! I finished them off in the oven on broil to give them that beautiful glazed look. Seriously, how can you resist? What you see is what you get! Easy, no-fuss chicken wings! How about these gorgeous wings for your next football party?
Broiling the wings at the end in the oven gives them this beautiful glazed finish. So I ask you –> Are you ready for some football?
It’s game day every day when you make these Baked Korean Chicken Wings with Three Sauces! Trust me, you can’t just eat one!
TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Pre-bake these wings in the oven for about 15 minutes before brushing with the sauces.
- Broiling the wings at the end in the oven gives them this beautiful glazed finish.
- Make these wings in advance, store it in the fridge or freezer, and pull it out to reheat for game day!
If you like this recipe, you’re going to want these recipes:
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Chicken Satay Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Crispy Salt and Pepper Tofu
- Spicy Baked Shrimp Balls
SUGGESTED WINE PAIRING:
2018 Che Fico Pinot Grigio, Veneto, Italy. Tart, fresh aromas of lemon zest and white flowers lead into flavors of underripe pear, nectarine and a subtle salinity on a light-bodied frame with a refreshing finish. BUY THIS WINE
Update Notes: This post was originally published on September 17, 2018, but was republished with slight text changes and additions, like step by step instructions and tips in February 2020.Print
These Baked Korean Chicken Wings are sweet and spicy and full of flavor! It’s the perfect appetizer for game day!
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ cup Ahssa Sweet & Tangy sauce
- ¼ cup Ahssa Korean Hot & Spicy sauce
- ¼ cup Ahssa Korean BBQ sauce
- Scallions, sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a large baking sheet spread the chicken wings out on a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat thoroughly. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
Brush the chicken wings with 1/3 of the Ahssa Sweet & Tangy sauce, 1/3 with the Korean Hot & Spicy sauce, and 1/3 with the Korean BBQ sauce. Broil the chicken wings for 7 minutes until nicely browned. Check for doneness and remove from oven. Garnish chicken wings with chopped scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Serve warm.
- Ahssa Gourmet Sauces can be purchased here, or in the links above.
Keywords: baked chicken wings, Korean chicken wings, chicken wings recipe, Korean hot wings, Korean chicken, buffalo chicken wings, Asian chicken wings