I’ve been testing out a lot of pizzas lately and, FINALLY, I think I’ve created a winner! OMG you guys, this Thin-Crust Roasted Delicata Squash and Prosciutto Pizza is the pie of my dreams! The combo of the roasted sweet delicata squash and shallots seasoned with sriracha seasoning and the saltiness from the prosciutto, plus the gooey melted mozzarella cheese and red pepper flakes, WOW! Melt in your mouth goodness.
I buy my delicata squash this time of year at Trader Joe’s. They always have a ton in stock and for a good price. I used pre-made thin-crust Wewalka Bistro Pizza dough from my local Kroger grocery store. It’s such a time-saver!
This is a much healthier version of thin-crust pizza. You can always substitute this pizza dough for cauliflower pizza crust, or gluten-free pizza dough. Get your pie on! Hope you enjoy!
No lie, this Thin-Crust Roasted Delicata Squash and Prosciutto Pizza is to die for! The combo of sweet and a little spicy is the perfect balance in this easy pizza!
Where do I buy delicata squash?
Trader Joe’s always has sweet delicata squash in stock this time of year, or check your local grocery store. Grab a few for this delicious Thin-Crust Roasted Delicata Squash and Prosciutto Pizza!
How do I roast delicata squash?
Sweet roasted delicata squash and shallots are the star toppings on this thin-crust pizza. Just lay the delicata rings out in a single layer on a sheet pan, add the shallots and spray with olive oil, sprinkles of salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
Where do I buy ready-made thin-crust pizza?
How to assemble the Roasted Delicata Squash and Prosciutto Pizza:
- Roll out the pizza dough to a 10-inch round on a floured surface.
- Add all of your toppings after roasting the delicata squash and shallots sprinkled with sriracha seasoning, prosciutto, plus button mushrooms, and basil.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes before adding the cheese to finish off the pie!
You may want to eat the entire pie after tasting this epic Thin-Crust Roasted Delicata Squash and Prosciutto Pizza! It’s that good!
Sweet and a bit spicy, this Thin-Crust Delicata Squash and Prosciutto Pizza is topped with sweet roasted squash, shallots, mushrooms, and melty cheese!
- Olive oil spray
- 1 small delicata squash, thin sliced
- 1 large shallot, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sriracha seasoning
- 1 pre-prepared round and thin pizza dough
- ½ cup thinly sliced button mushrooms (or mushroom of choice)
- 3 slices of prosciutto, broken into pieces
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with the olive oil spray and place the delicata squash and shallots on the sheet in a single layer. Spray the tops with the olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic powder and sriracha seasoning. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roll out the pizza crust onto a floured surface and using a rolling pin spread to 10 inches. Spray the top of the pizza dough with the olive oil spray. Spread the roasted squash and shallots on top of the pizza, followed by the prosciutto, mushrooms, and chopped basil. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the crust begins to get golden. Remove from the oven and spread the mozzarella cheese all over the top. Put back in the oven for no more than 5 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted, but not burnt.
- Serve the pizza with red pepper flakes and chopped basil on the side.
- Serving Size: 1/4 pizza
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 726.1 mg
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.3 g
- Protein: 17.3 g
- Cholesterol: 13.6 mg
Keywords: easy thin crust pizza, roasted veggie pizza, winter squash recipes, pizza recipes
If you liked this recipe, try our Korean BBQ Cauliflower Pizza.