- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon Thai green curry paste
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 8 oz. package shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz. package button mushrooms, sliced
- 8 baby corn from can, sliced in half
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- If you can't find fresh baby corn you can always use the canned version (like I did), available everywhere!
- To clean the mushrooms, wipe them off with a damp rag, rather than soaking in water. They will brown up so much better!
- Green curry paste is used in this dish, but feel free to substitute it for yellow or red curry.
- To toast the sesame seeds, place them in a skillet on the stove over medium heat and dry toast until light brown. Don’t overcook!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Sides
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Asian Fusion
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 366.1 mg
- Fat: 8.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.3 g
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: baby corn recipe, mushroom baby corn stir fry, shiitake mushrooms