This Thai Mango and Lychee Salad has a sweet and spicy sauce that hits all of the right flavor notes! Serve this as a starter or for dessert!
- 2–3 large mangos, peeled and pitted
- 1 20-ounce can lychees
For the Thai sauce:
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- Juice from one lime
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 Thai chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, chopped
- Dry toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- More chopped peanuts
Thinly slice the mangos and place them in a large mixing bowl. Drain the can of lychees and add them to the bowl. Set aside.
To make the Thai sauce:
In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir well.
Toss the Thai sauce into the mango and lychees, coating well. With each serving, garnish with toasted coconut flakes and sprinkles of peanuts.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 58 g
- Sodium: 555 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 63 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: mango, mango salad, lychee salad, lychee, Asian salad recipe