Thai Basil Mint Cilantro Pesto
This fragrant and delicious Asian pesto sauce is so wonderful on just about anything! The basil, mint, and cilantro combined with the garlic, walnuts, and green curry paste give it just the right amount of flavoring. Toss it in zucchini noodles, rice noodles, everything noodles! Spread it on top of chicken, salmon, flaky white fish, shrimp — endless possibilities! How will you choose?
This super fragrant sauce is great on protein, noodles, just about anything! It freezes well too!
Thai basil is super fragrant in this pesto sauce! You can use regular basil as a substitute.
Fresh cilantro and mint are also fresh ingredients in this easy pesto sauce.
- Place all ingredients, except olive oil, in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Drizzle in the olive oil to form the pesto. Taste for seasoning. Store in the fridge or freeze until ready to use.
Shop products featured in this recipe:
Leave a Comment
Search Asian Caucasian Recipes
Asian Caucasian Recipe Categories
Recent Asian Caucasian Posts
- Korean BBQ Cauliflower Pizza February 19, 2018
- Skinny”ish” General Tso’s Shrimp and Tofu February 12, 2018
- Steamed Bao Buns with Egg and Avocado February 5, 2018
- Easy Udon Noodle Stir-Fry with Pork January 29, 2018
- Grilled Baby Octopus with Nuoc Cham January 22, 2018
- Easy Thai Clear Soup with Chicken and Tofu January 9, 2018
- 10 Easy and Delicious Healthy Asian Soups January 8, 2018
- California Everything Bagel Sandwich January 1, 2018
- 10 Easy Asian Appetizers for New Year’s December 25, 2017
- Five Spice Pumpkin Bread December 18, 2017