Thai Basil Mint Cilantro Pesto
This fragrant and delicious Asian pesto sauce is so wonderful on just about anything! The basil, mint, and cilantro combined with the garlic, walnuts, and green curry paste give it just the right amount of flavoring. Toss it in zucchini noodles, rice noodles, everything noodles! Spread it on top of chicken, salmon, flaky white fish, shrimp — endless possibilities! How will you choose?
This super fragrant sauce is great on protein, noodles, just about anything! It freezes well too!
Thai basil is super fragrant in this pesto sauce! You can use regular basil as a substitute.
Fresh cilantro and mint are also fresh ingredients in this easy pesto sauce.
- Place all ingredients, except olive oil, in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Drizzle in the olive oil to form the pesto. Taste for seasoning. Store in the fridge or freeze until ready to use.
Shop products featured in this recipe:
Leave a Comment
Search Asian Caucasian Recipes
Asian Caucasian Recipe Categories
Recent Asian Caucasian Posts
- Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce November 19, 2017
- Mala Hot Sauce November 13, 2017
- Asian-Spiced Pork Chili with Butternut Squash November 6, 2017
- Jalapeño Corn Bread November 6, 2017
- Delicata Squash Stuffed with Turkey and Brown Rice October 30, 2017
- Sweet and Spicy Tri-Colored Cauliflower October 23, 2017
- Pork Potstickers October 16, 2017
- Pumpkin Manju Sweets October 9, 2017
- Perfectly Purple Potato and Cauliflower Soup October 2, 2017
- Nutella and Coconut Pancakes September 25, 2017