Oooh mama, this Jalapeño Corn Bread is the bomb! No, literally, it’s like a spicy explosion in your mouth! This is a family recipe from my mother-in-law. Our family has made this super simple corn bread for decades and it never gets old! Trust me, you will bookmark this one, and pass it on to your kids. We love to serve this jalapeño corn bread with a bowl of chili. Try it with our awesome Asian-Spiced Pork Chili with Butternut Squash. This chili will warm your body from head to toe!
Moist and delicious every time, this Jalapeño Corn Bread recipe will stay in your family for generations!
- 1 8.5 ounce box corn muffin mix (like Jiffy)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 8.75 ounce can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 8.75 ounce can creamed corn
- 1 .32 ounce can Jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until well combined. Spread evenly into a well-greased or sprayed shallow baking dish. Bake for 40-45 minutes until lightly browned on top and a toothpick comes out clean.
If you liked this recipe, try our Asian-Spiced Pork Chili with Butternut Squash