This fragrant and delicious Asian pesto sauce is so wonderful on just about anything! The basil, mint, and cilantro combined with the garlic, walnuts, and green curry paste give it just the right amount of flavoring. Toss it in zucchini noodles, rice noodles, everything noodles! Spread it on top of chicken, salmon, flaky white fish, shrimp — endless possibilities! How will you choose?
This super fragrant sauce is great on protein, noodles, just about anything! It freezes well too!
Thai basil is super fragrant in this pesto sauce! You can use regular basil as a substitute.
Fresh cilantro and mint are also fresh ingredients in this easy pesto sauce.
- Place all ingredients, except olive oil, in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Drizzle in the olive oil to form the pesto. Taste for seasoning. Store in the fridge or freeze until ready to use.
Shop products featured in this recipe:
This spicy Asian peanut sauce is great as a marinade for chicken skewers, salmon skewers, or as a dipping sauce for spring rolls.
- 2 tablespoons light coconut milk
- ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon crushed or grated garlic
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Can be stored in container in refrigerator for 2-3 days or freeze.