This fragrant and delicious Asian pesto sauce is so wonderful on just about anything! The basil, mint, and cilantro combined with the garlic, walnuts, and green curry paste give it just the right amount of flavoring. Toss it in zucchini noodles, rice noodles, everything noodles! Spread it on top of chicken, salmon, flaky white fish, shrimp — endless possibilities! How will you choose?
This super fragrant sauce is great on protein, noodles, just about anything! It freezes well too!
Thai basil is super fragrant in this pesto sauce! You can use regular basil as a substitute.
Fresh cilantro and mint are also fresh ingredients in this easy pesto sauce.
- Place all ingredients, except olive oil, in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Drizzle in the olive oil to form the pesto. Taste for seasoning. Store in the fridge or freeze until ready to use.
Shop products featured in this recipe:
This spicy Asian peanut sauce is great as a marinade for chicken skewers, salmon skewers, or as a dipping sauce for spring rolls.
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon sambal oelek (chili paste)
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Put all ingredients, except lime juice, in a small saucepan over low heat. Add water and whisk until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice until well combined. Makes ⅔ cup. Can be stored in container in refrigerator for 2-3 days or freeze.