- 1/2 head each purple, green and orange cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or spray
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (red chili paste)
- 1 large lime, freshly squeezed
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash the cauliflower and thoroughly dry on a kitchen towel or paper towels.
- Cut or tear the cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Spread cauliflower onto a large baking sheet and drizzle or spray with oil. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Toss for even distribution.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until just tender. Toss cauliflower halfway through to make sure both sides are cooked and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place all other ingredients in a small saucepan. During last 10 minutes of cooking cauliflower, sauté the sauce over medium heat to reduce and thicken.
- Remove cauliflower from oven when slightly tender. Place in a large mixing bowl and toss with sauce. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Sides
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Asian Fusion
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 158
- Sugar: 11.5 g
- Sodium: 843.7 mg
- Fat: 7.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.8 g
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Colorful Cauliflower, Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower