These Spicy Avocado Deviled Eggs are so easy to make and are not your ordinary deviled eggs.
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place in a mixing bowl. Remove the pits and skin from the avocados and add to the bowl. Add in the yogurt, sambal oelek, lime juice, salt and pepper. Using a hand-held mixer, beat the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Taste for extra seasoning if necessary.
- Use a pastry bag to pipe the mixture into each egg white and garnish tops with chopped chives and sprinkles of cayenne pepper.
- I have this egg cooker that makes perfect hard-boiled eggs. It’s the easiest ever! I highly recommend. I also heard that making them in the Instant Pot is also recommended.
- You can substitute the sambal oelek with Sriracha sauce if you’d like. It’s just a bit milder in heat.
- If you don’t have a piping bag, you can always pipe it into a plastic baggie, cutting one of the ends off. Super easy.
- You can make the eggs up to 2 days in advance. Keep the whites and egg yolk filling separate and wrap the egg white halves tight with plastic wrap. Keep the egg yolk filling refrigerated in a resealable plastic bag.
Keywords: best deviled eggs, classic deviled eggs, classic deviled eggs recipe, deviled eggs, how to make deviled eggs