These Spicy Avocado Deviled Eggs are so easy to make and are not your ordinary deviled eggs.
- 6 large peeled hard boiled eggs
- 1 ½ large avocados
- 1 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- Cayenne pepper for garnish
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place in a mixing bowl. Remove the pits and skin from the avocados and add to the bowl. Add in the yogurt, lime juice, salt and pepper. Using a hand-held mixer, beat the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Taste for extra seasoning if necessary.
- Use a pastry bag to pipe the mixture into each egg white and garnish tops with chopped chives and sprinkles of cayenne pepper.
Keywords: Deviled Eggs, Avocado Deviled Eggs, Deviled Egg Recipe, Avocado Deviled Egg Recipe, Spicy Deviled Egg Recipe