Skinny Baked Wonton Chips
Would you believe it only takes 20 minutes to churn out these awesome Baked Wonton Chips? You can usually find these wontons refrigerated in the produce section of your local grocery store. I recently whipped these up to go along side my Ahi Tuna Napoleon appetizer which is deliciously fabulous! But you can serve these with your favorite dip. Keep a watchful eye on these while they bake or they could burn quickly! Don’t you just adore these guilt-free “skinny” recipes?
Place wonton triangles in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 12 square wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Black sesame seeds
- Cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the stacked wonton wrappers on a diagonal. Place individual wonton triangles on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, about one inch apart. Spray tops with cooking spray. Sprinkle the wontons with black sesame seeds and lightly press them in to stick. Lightly sprinkle the wontons with salt and cayenne pepper. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Rotate the baking sheet halfway through. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Serve with my Ahi Tuna Napoleon or your favorite dip!
Leave a Comment
Search Asian Caucasian Recipes
Asian Caucasian Recipe Categories
Recent Asian Caucasian Posts
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry November 20, 2017
- Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce November 19, 2017
- Mala Hot Sauce November 13, 2017
- Asian-Spiced Pork Chili with Butternut Squash November 6, 2017
- Jalapeño Corn Bread November 6, 2017
- Delicata Squash Stuffed with Turkey and Brown Rice October 30, 2017
- Sweet and Spicy Tri-Colored Cauliflower October 23, 2017
- Pork Potstickers October 16, 2017
- Pumpkin Manju Sweets October 9, 2017
- Perfectly Purple Potato and Cauliflower Soup October 2, 2017