Skinny Baked Wonton Chips
Would you believe it only takes 20 minutes to churn out these awesome Baked Wonton Chips? You can usually find these wontons refrigerated in the produce section of your local grocery store. I recently whipped these up to go along side my Ahi Tuna Napoleon appetizer which is deliciously fabulous! But you can serve these with your favorite dip. Keep a watchful eye on these while they bake or they could burn quickly! Don’t you just adore these guilt-free “skinny” recipes?
Place wonton triangles in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 12 square wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Black sesame seeds
- Cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the stacked wonton wrappers on a diagonal. Place individual wonton triangles on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, about one inch apart. Spray tops with cooking spray. Sprinkle the wontons with black sesame seeds and lightly press them in to stick. Lightly sprinkle the wontons with salt and cayenne pepper. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Rotate the baking sheet halfway through. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Serve with my Ahi Tuna Napoleon or your favorite dip!
Leave a Comment
Search Asian Caucasian Recipes
Asian Caucasian Recipe Categories
Recent Asian Caucasian Posts
- Korean BBQ Cauliflower Pizza February 19, 2018
- Skinny”ish” General Tso’s Shrimp and Tofu February 12, 2018
- Steamed Bao Buns with Egg and Avocado February 5, 2018
- Easy Udon Noodle Stir-Fry with Pork January 29, 2018
- Grilled Baby Octopus with Nuoc Cham January 22, 2018
- Easy Thai Clear Soup with Chicken and Tofu January 9, 2018
- 10 Easy and Delicious Healthy Asian Soups January 8, 2018
- California Everything Bagel Sandwich January 1, 2018
- 10 Easy Asian Appetizers for New Year’s December 25, 2017
- Five Spice Pumpkin Bread December 18, 2017