Would you believe it only takes 20 minutes to churn out these awesome Skinny Baked Wonton Chips? They're light, crispy, and guilt-free!
I recently whipped up these easy Skinny Baked Wonton Chips to go along side my Ahi Tuna Napoleon appetizer which is deliciously fabulous! But you can serve these wonton chips with your favorite dip, like salsa or hummus.
Place individual wonton triangles on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, about one inch apart. Spray tops with cooking spray and sprinkle with spices and sesame seeds.
Keep a watchful eye on these while they bake or they could burn quickly! Don't you just adore these guilt-free "skinny" recipes?Print
- 12 square wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Black sesame seeds
- Cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the stacked wonton wrappers on a diagonal. Place individual wonton triangles on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, about one inch apart. Spray tops with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the wontons with black sesame seeds and lightly press them in to stick. Lightly sprinkle the wontons with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Rotate the baking sheet halfway through. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Optional: Serve with my Ahi Tuna Napoleon or your favorite dip!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Asian Fusion
- Diet: Low Calorie
- Serving Size: Chips
- Calories: 48
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 188.5 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.3 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 1.4 mg
Keywords: Wonton Chips, Baked Chips, Baked Wonton Chips