- 2 pounds whole baby potatoes (purple, red and gold)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 2 leeks, washed and chopped into large slices (white part only)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place baby potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add garlic, shallots, leeks, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper and mix well to coat potatoes. Place potatoes in a single layer on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in center rack of oven for 20-25 minutes until fork tender and starting to brown. Sprinkle with fresh parsley when serving.
Keywords: Roasted Potatoes, Potatoes with Leeks