These colorful roasted baby potatoes go with just about any protein! Aren’t they just adorable? They roast up so easily and taste so very yummy. This version includes leeks (which I love!), shallots, garlic, and fresh thyme. Simple ingredients, but extremely flavorful, especially served along side my grilled octopus. You must try this!
- 2 pounds whole baby potatoes (purple, red and gold)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 2 leeks, washed and chopped into large slices (white part only)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place baby potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add garlic, shallots, leeks, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper and mix well to coat potatoes. Place potatoes in a single layer on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in center rack of oven for 20-25 minutes until fork tender and starting to brown. Sprinkle with fresh parsley when serving.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 619.6 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 38.2 g
- Protein: 4.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Roasted Potatoes, Potatoes with Leeks