Roasted Baby Potatoes with Leeks
These colorful roasted baby potatoes go with just about any protein! Aren’t they just adorable? They roast up so easily and taste so very yummy. This version includes leeks (which I love!), shallots, garlic, and fresh thyme. Simple ingredients, but extremely flavorful, especially served along side my grilled octopus. You must try this!
- 2 pounds whole baby potatoes (purple, red and gold)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 2 leeks, washed and chopped into large slices (white part only)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place baby potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add garlic, shallots, leeks, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper and mix well to coat potatoes. Place potatoes in a single layer on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in center rack of oven for 20-25 minutes until fork tender and starting to brown. Sprinkle with fresh parsley when serving.