This super easy, no-churn Raspberry Rosé Sorbet is perfect for cooling off during these steamy summer days. It’s sweet, tart, and berry, berry delicious!
- Using a high-powered food processor (like the Ninja® the Professional Plus Food Processor with Auto-IQ) add the rosé wine, sugar, and fresh raspberries. Pulse until very smooth.
- Pour the sorbet mixture into a 8.5″ x 4.5″ loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer overnight.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop into dessert bowls, and top with a handful of fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
- Any rosé wine will work in this recipe, but Scout & Cellar wines have no added sugars!
- If you want this sorbet on the lighter side, use a natural sugar substitute. Make sure it’s 1:1.
- I’ve added other berries to this sorbet recipe, like blueberries and blackberries! Yummy!
- You can use high-powered blender if you don’t have a food processor.
- I let this sorbet sit overnight in the freezer, but it will most likely be ready in 5 hours.
- Dip the ice cream scoop in warm water to loosen the sorbet.
Keywords: rose wine sorbet, raspberry sorbet, raspberry rose recipe, wine sorbet recipe, no-churn raspberry rose