For all of you Nutella lovers, this Nutella and Coconut Pancakes recipe is a keeper! It's so incredibly simple and quick you could whip this up for breakfast or as an after-dinner treat!
Tomorrow is National Pancake Day peeps! So, instead of shoveling spoonfuls of Nutella hazelnut spread into your mouth right out of the jar (yep, we all have our weaknesses), try these to-die-for pancakes (or crepes) that will satisfy even more. Your tummy will thank you!
These scrumptious Nutella Coconut Pancakes can be on your breakfast plate in just 10 minutes! And in your tummy in even less!Print
These easy Nutella and Coconut Pancakes can be made in a snap for breakfast or as an after-dinner treat!
- Fold each pancake (crepe) in half, spread 1 generous tablespoon of Nutella on each pancake and fold over into quarters.
- Warm a non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray and lightly toast each pancake until warm, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove pancakes from skillet and place on a serving dish. Sprinkle each pancake with coconut flakes and peanuts. Serve while warm.
- Optional: Drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle powdered sugar on top if desired.
- You can purchase frozen crepes in the freezer section at your local grocery store, or at Ikea.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar ad drizzle maple syrup on top if desired.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 648
- Sugar: 21.7 g
- Sodium: 828.6 mg
- Fat: 31.5 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 81.4 g
- Protein: 15.1 g
- Cholesterol: 2.5 mg
Keywords: Nutella Pancakes, Nutella Filled Pancakes, Nutella and Coconut Pancakes