Nutella and Coconut Pancakes
Tomorrow is National Pancake Day peeps! For all of you Nutella-lovers, this recipe is a keeper! It’s so incredibly simple and quick you could whip this up for breakfast or as an after-dinner treat! So, instead of shoveling spoonfuls of this popular hazelnut spread into your mouth right out of the jar (yep, we all have our weaknesses), try this alternative that will satisfy even more. Your tummy will thank you!
This scrumptious Nutella coconut pancake can be on your breakfast plate in less than 30 minutes! And in your tummy in even less!
- 4 frozen crepes, defrosted
- ¼ cup Nutella spread
- 1 cup sweetened or unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup finely chopped peanuts
- Fold each pancake (crepe) in half, spread 1 generous tablespoon of Nutella on each pancake and fold over into quarters. Warm a non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray and lightly toast each pancake until warm, about 2 minutes on each side. Remove pancakes from skillet and place on a serving dish. Sprinkle each pancake with coconut flakes and peanuts. Serve while warm.
If you liked this recipe, try our Coconut Pumpkin Breakfast Cupcakes
Shop products featured in this recipe:
Leave a Comment
Search Asian Caucasian Recipes
Asian Caucasian Recipe Categories
Recent Asian Caucasian Posts
- Grilled Baby Octopus with Nuoc Cham January 22, 2018
- Easy Thai Clear Soup with Chicken and Tofu January 9, 2018
- 10 Easy and Delicious Healthy Asian Soups January 8, 2018
- California Everything Bagel Sandwich January 1, 2018
- 10 Easy Asian Appetizers for New Year’s December 25, 2017
- Five Spice Pumpkin Bread December 18, 2017
- Miso Chicken Noodle Soup December 11, 2017
- Grilled Flank Steak Lettuce Cups with Nuoc Cham December 4, 2017
- Mixed Seafood Poké Bowl November 27, 2017
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry November 20, 2017