- 3 tablespoons yuzu juice
- Juice from 1 large lemon
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup safflower oil
- 1 pound white button mushrooms, cleaned and stemmed
- 2 small rainbow radishes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Handful of radish sprouts (Daikon sprouts)
- To make the yuzu vinaigrette: In a medium mixing bowl, combine the yuzu juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Whisk in the safflower oil until vinaigrette is creamy yellow. Set vinaigrette aside.
- Using a mandolin with a setting on the thinnest blade, carefully slice the button mushrooms and rainbow radishes so they are shaved and not thick. Place in a large salad bowl. Add in the chopped green onions and cilantro. Lightly toss the salad with the yuzu vinaigrette and top the with the radish sprouts to finish.
Yuzu juice is available at select Asian and specialty markets. If unavailable, substitute 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice and 1/2 tablespoon fresh orange juice. If you can’t find rainbow radishes, the regular variety will work just fine!
Keywords: Mushroom and Radish Salad, Zuzu Vinaigrette,, Salad with Yuzu Vinaigrette