Here’s our take with this crazy-delicious Mixed Seafood Poké Bowl. The seafood mix soaks in the flavors from the marinade which will make your tastebuds explode with happiness!
- 6 ounces sushi-grade yellowfin tuna, small diced
- 6 ounces sushi-grade salmon, small diced
- 6 ounces Crab Classic Imitation Crab, chopped
- ½ cup cooked small shrimp
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Black sesame seeds
- 4 small ripe avocados, pitted and sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- Radish sprouts
- Lime wedges
- In a large mixing bowl combine the tuna, salmon, crab, and shrimp.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek, ginger, shallots, and lime juice. Pour over the seafood, add in the jalapeño peppers and stir well. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- To assemble: Place a scoop of white rice in the middle of a bowl and top with a scoop of the seafood mixture. Sprinkle the cilantro and black sesame seeds on top of the seafood mixture. Arrange the cucumber and avocado slices around the outside. Place a fist-sized amount of radish sprouts in the bowl and lemon wedges for garnish. Serve immediately.
Keywords: Poke Bowl, Poke, Seafood Bowl