This refreshing Minty Ginger Gin Fizz Cocktail is perfect for the warm weather ahead! It’s minty, tart, a little sweet, and so delicious!
- 2 shots good quality gin
- Juice from one lime
- 2 shots simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 16 ounces sparkling water (flavored or non-flavored)
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
Garnish with slices of limes.
In a 16-ounce container or pitcher, add in all of the ingredients and stir gently. Pour even amounts of gin fizz into two cocktail glasses filled with ice. Garnish with slices of lime.
How to make Simple Syrup:
- Pour equal parts water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat (ie. 1 cup sugar / 1 cup water).
- Stir continuously until sugar dissolves into the water. Cool completely before using.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- Go for a good quality gin, like Bombay Sapphire, for this cocktail. I promise, it will make a difference in taste!
- You can make your own simple syrup at home. It only takes about 5 minutes or less to make simple syrup and it’s so much cheaper! Make enough so you can use for other drinks. It stays fresh in the fridge for up to one month.
- Use extra grated ginger if you like a bigger kick in your cocktail.
- Fill the glass with lots of ice to keep the cocktail nice and chilled!
Keywords: cocktail, gin cocktail, gin fizz