This Mean Green Gazpacho soup is loaded with healthy green goodness, the perfect summer soup for dining al fresco!
- 1 pound green tomatoes, or tomatillos, quartered
- 2 ripe avocados (pitted and skins removed), sliced
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 Thai chili peppers, seeded (or 1 large jalapeño pepper)
- 3 green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro with stems
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 cups water
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- avocado oil
- Thai chili peppers
- In a large food processor, add all of the ingredients and pulse until puréed and smooth (chunky is good too!). Work in batches if using a smaller food processor. Taste for seasoning and chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Garnish with a drizzle of avocado oil, a few slices of Thai chili peppers (or slices of jalapeño pepper), and chopped cilantro.
You can use a good blender if you don’t have a food processor. Work in batches when using a blender.
Keywords: Gazpacho, Gazpacho Recipe, Gazpacho Soup, Gazpacho Soup Recipe, Gluten Free Soup, Gluten Free Soup Recipe