This gluten-free cauliflower pizza crust is so delish and inspired me to make this easy and yummy Korean BBQ Cauliflower Pizza!
- 1 Trader Joe’s Frozen Cauliflower Pizza Crust (or homemade cauliflower crust)
- ¼ cup store-bought BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons Gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- ¼ cup fresh mushrooms
- ¼ cup shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Thinly sliced red onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (save some for garnish)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red pepper flakes for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook the cauliflower pizza crust according to directions until slightly golden. Remove and let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the BBQ sauce with the Gochujang. Brush a thick layer of the BBQ sauce over the cauliflower pizza leaving about an inch around the edges. Top the pizza with the mushrooms, chicken, green onions, red onions cilantro, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the edges with thin layers of aluminum foil to prevent burning. Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degrees. Broil for another 1 minutes until the cheese browns slightly. Remove and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust can be found in the frozen section. You can also make the cauliflower crust from scratch.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 28g
- Sodium: 1516mg
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated Fat: 4.2g
- Carbohydrates: 47.1g
- Fiber: 7.1g
- Protein: 22.7g
- Cholesterol: 80mg