Moist and delicious every time, this Jalapeño Corn Bread recipe will stay in your family for generations!
- 1 8.5 ounce box corn muffin mix (like Jiffy)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 8.75 ounce can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 8.75 ounce can creamed corn
- 1 .32 ounce can Jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until well combined. Spread evenly into a well-greased or sprayed shallow baking dish. Bake for 40-45 minutes until lightly browned on top and a toothpick comes out clean.
Keywords: Corn Bread, Spicy Corn Bread, Jalapeño Bread