Get grilling this summer! These all-beef Hot Dogs with Kimchi Slaw are over the top! Spicy, tangy kimchi slaw is the perfect condiment for these tasty dogs.
To make the kimchi slaw:
- Chop the kimchi.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the kimchi with the shredded carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Set aside for about 15 minutes or place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Make the hot dogs:
- On a stove-top grill pan or outdoor grill, grill the hot dogs over medium-high heat, rotating to get even grill marks on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Grill the buns if desired.
Make the Sriracha aioli (optional):
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
Assemble the hot dogs:
- Place one hot dog in each bun and top with the kimchi slaw and a dollop of aioli. Serve immediately with a side of your favorite chips or fries!
- I took the easy way out and used store-bought kimchi. But feel free to make your own kimchi from scratch!
- I’m a stickler for “real” food, so I used organic, all-beef hot dogs without nitrates. Really bad for you! But, who am I to judge?
- I used my stove-top grill pan to make these dogs, but of course, the outdoor grill is a fantastic option!
- I made a quick aioli using mayo and Sriracha sauce to add on top for an extra kick (optional). But use whatever extra condiments you’d like (or not!).
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 2.5 g
- Sodium: 889.8 mg
- Fat: 17.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.2 g
- Protein: 8.2 g
- Cholesterol: 42 mg
Keywords: hot dog toppings, hot dogs with kimchi, kimchi hot dogs, incredible hot dog recipes