These easy Honey Garlic Chicken Wings are finger-lickin’ good! The perfect tailgate finger food!
- 3 lbs. chicken wings (cut into flats and drumettes), rinsed and patted dry
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken generously with salt, pepper, and paprika. In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and marinate chicken in 3/4 of the marinade mixture either in the bowl or a large ziplock bag for at least 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator. Place chicken in a single layer on a cookie sheet or disposable pan and bake at least 1 to 1 ½ hours until nicely browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small sauce pan while chicken is in the oven. Reduce heat and simmer marinade for 3 to 4 minutes. Halfway through the cooking process, baste the wings with the marinade at least two times. Sprinkle wings with sesame seeds while hot and ready to serve. Serve with your favorite dressing on the side like ranch or blue cheese, and some spears of carrots and celery!
Keywords: chicken wings, football food, tailgate food, Asian wings, easy chicken wings recipe