What to do with those overripe bananas? PLEASE don’t throw them away! You can make an easy and delicious Healthy Banana Bread with Nuts with very little effort!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the melted coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well, then whisk in the mashed bananas and skim milk.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon, and whisk to blend. Using a large spoon, stir in the flour until just combined. Gently fold in the nuts.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the loaf pan for 10 minutes before slicing.
- You can melt the coconut oil in a small glass bowl in the microwave, about 30 seconds. Keep whisking until ready to mix with the other ingredients.
- Use non-dairy milk to make it dairy-free.
- Use gluten-free flour to make this gluten-free.
- This banana bread can stay on your kitchen counter for a few days. Then you can freeze any leftovers for up to three months.
Keywords: super healthy banana bread, healthy banana bread no sugar, eating well banana bread, banana walnut bread