This super healthy Green Smoothie Bowl is loaded with green goodness — avocados, fresh spinach, and pandan leaf supercolor powder! It’s the perfect breakfast!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain 1% yogurt
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon Suncore Foods Pandan Leaf Supercolor Powder (or matcha powder)
- 2 teaspoons honey
For the toppings:
- Slivered almonds
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh blackberries
- Edible flowers
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add the desired toppings and serve.
- Gather very fresh ingredients for this smoothie, ripe avocado, baby spinach, and fresh berries. Whether it’s spinach, kale, or microgreens, any kind of green will work!
- Try and pack in as many greens as you can…no less than 1 cup!
- Use both plain Greek yogurt and regular 1% plain yogurt. The reason being, the Greek yogurt will thicken up this smoothie bowl, but using just the Greek will make it too thick!
- Choose your own toppings! These smoothie bowls are so good with any kind of nuts or berries, plus you can add granola, bananas, etc. Get creative!
Keywords: green smoothie bowl yogurt, low calorie smoothie bowl, super green smoothie recipes, avocado smoothie bowl, green goodness smoothie recipe