Gluten-Free TikTok Ramen is my amped-up version of the viral "TikTok Ramen" dish, featuring gluten-free noodles, chopped kale, soft-boiled eggs, and Furikake seasoning! It's SO tasty!
- Cook the ramen to al dente in a large pot of boiling water, about 5 minutes, breaking up the noodles so they don't stick together. (The noodles will continue to cook when you add them into the sauce.) Drain noodles and set aside.
- Make the sauce: In a heavy wok or large frying pan, heat the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté until garlic is translucent and fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the soy sauce and brown sugar and stir well until the sugar has melted.
- Toss in the noodles, turn up the heat to medium-high, and add in the green onions and kale. Toss until well-combined. Continue to cook until the noodles are fried, about 5 minutes.
- To serve: Place the noodles at the bottom of the bowls. Top each bowl with two eggs slices and sprinkle with the Furikake seasoning.
- Not on a gluten-free diet? No worries. Just use the regular packets of instant ramen (without the seasoning packet).
- Cook the gluten-free ramen noodles to al dente. They will continue to cook in the wok when you add it in with the other ingredients.
- Add more soy sauce if you want it more saucy.
- I threw in baby kale and green onions, but use whatever veggies you have on hand (ie., spinach) that you think will work in this ramen dish.
- Leave off the egg if you're not a fan. Really? Who's not a fan of eggs?
- In a pinch, if you don't have time to buy Furikake seasoning, you can use Everything Bagel seasoning. I picked up my Furikake seasoning at Trader Joe's. Don't have Everything Bagel seasoning? Use some toasted sesame seeds instead.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 238
- Sugar: 3.1 g
- Sodium: 1085.1 mg
- Fat: 8.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.7 g
- Protein: 11.8 g
- Cholesterol: 191.1 mg
Keywords: tiktok ramen, gluten-free noodles, tiktok ramen recipe, tiktok ramen hack, ramen hack