Four-ingredient, no-churn Mango Coconut Sorbet is easy and delicious! It’s the perfect frozen treat for hot summer days ahead.
- 3/4 bag of frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup simple syrup*
- Zest from one lime (more for garnish)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Place the frozen mango chunks, coconut milk, simple syrup, and lime zest into a high-powered blender and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the sorbet mixture into a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pan and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula. Freeze for at least 2 hours or more.
- Remove from the freezer when ready to serve, let sit out about 10 minutes before scooping.
- Garnish with extra lime zest and some fresh mint.
To make simple syrup:
- Pour equal parts water and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat the ingredients until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Make it easy on yourself and get a bag of frozen mango chunks.
- Use the full fat coconut milk for a creamier consistency.
- Let the simple syrup cool to room temperature before using (or make ahead and store in the fridge!)
- Use a high-powered blender for the smoothest sorbet.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or more before serving!
Keywords: mango coconut, mango sorbet with coconut milk, mango sorbet recipe, healthy mango sorbet recipe