This healthier version of fried rice will make you wonder why you weren’t using riced cauliflower all along! This Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice with Crab is so good!
- 1 ½ tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ½ small onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- ½ cup frozen peas, defrosted
- ¼ cup carrots, finely chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (fresh or frozen)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos or light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup jumbo lump crab meat, picked through
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (optional)
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Heat the sesame oil in a well-seasoned wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl to coat the pan. Add the garlic, onion, and ginger until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add in the carrots, peas and cauliflower rice and cook, stirring another 2 minutes.
- Add in the liquid aminos or soy sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce, and pepper and cook, stirring often, for 2 to 3 minutes. Push the vegetables off to the side of the wok or pan. Add the beaten eggs to the open side and cook until scrambled. Gently toss the scrambled eggs and crab meat into the veggies.
- Meanwhile, in a separate frying pan, fry the two large eggs until sunny-side up. Place the fried eggs over the fried rice and drizzle with sriracha sauce, if desired. Garnish with the scallions and sesame seeds, and serve immediately.
Keywords: fried rice, cauliflower, cauliflower rice, easy fried rice, fried rice recipe