This super healthy, gluten-free cauliflower pizza is topped with fresh roasted veggies, cheesy goodness, and delicious flavorings! It’s easy as pie!
- 1 12-inch frozen cauliflower pizza crust (or homemade cauliflower crust)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced thinly
- ½ onion, sliced thinly
- 2 jalapeño peppers, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (save some for garnish)
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (or tomato sauce)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake the cauliflower pizza crust according to directions until slightly golden. Remove and let cool.
- Lower the oven to 400 degrees. Lay out the bell pepper, zucchini, onions and jalapeño peppers on a sheet pan in a single layer. Coat with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Coat the cauliflower pizza with the pizza sauce, and top with the roasted veggies, basil, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover the edges with thin layers of aluminum foil to prevent burning. Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degrees. Broil for another 1 minute until the cheese browns slightly. Remove and sprinkle with more fresh basil.
Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza crust can be found in the frozen section. Many other grocery stores now carry cauliflower pizza crust. You can also make the cauliflower crust from scratch.
- Serving Size: 1/4 pizza
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 570mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 25g