So easy to prepare, these Crispy Spicy Air Fryer Chickpeas are a healthy snack everyone will enjoy!
- 1 (14 oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and patted dry
- Olive oil spray
- Sriracha seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Ground cumin
- Place the chickpeas in a baking tray and spray with the olive oil spray. Sprinkle the chickpeas generously with Sriracha, garlic powder, and cumin, and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Place the chickpeas in the air fryer crisper basket and give it a quick shake. Place the air fryer on 390 degrees F set for 15 minutes, opening and shaking halfway through frying. Watch carefully to make sure the chickpeas don’t burn!
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. The starchy liquid it comes in needs to be rinsed off.
- Try to pat dry the chickpeas as much as possible which will allow it to crisp up much more easily. The skins of the chickpeas will most likely peel off. That’s OK, throw that part away.
- Don’t seal the chickpeas in an air tight container until fully cooled or they will become soft. I recommend eating them right out of the air fryer for ultimate crispiness!
Keywords: air fryer chickpeas, chickpeas, fried chickpeas