These Creepy Eyeball Jello Shots are just what you need on your Halloween party table! So scary!
For the Jello:
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry or cherry Jello gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup vodka
For the eyeballs:
- 1 (20 ounce) can lychees
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Make the Jello: Empty Jello package into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling water. Continue stirring for two minutes or until the Jello is completely dissolved. Add in the cold water and vodka. Stir until completely mixed and pour into a shallow dish. Let set in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours until firm.
- Make the eyeballs: Drain the can of lychees in a colander. Place one or two blueberries into the hole of each lychee. Set aside.
- Assemble: Using a fork, break up the set Jello. Using tasting spoons (or shot glasses), spoon a teaspoon of the Jello onto each spoon and top with a lychee “eyeball.” Serve the Creepy Eyeball Jello Shots on a tray if desired.
Lychees can be purchased at select gourmet grocery stores and at most Asian markets. Or you can buy it on Amazon here.
- Serving Size: 4 spoonfuls
- Calories: 77
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
Keywords: Halloween, jello shots, Halloween party food, easy Halloween treats