- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, thick stems removed
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine cilantro, mint, basil, garlic, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, and water in a small food processor or blender. Pulse until fully blended, scraping down the mixture if necessary.
- Drizzle in the olive oil and purée until smooth. Season with the salt and pepper, pulsing a few times. Taste for seasoning.
- Serve on top of your favorite proteins!
- Don't throw away unused herbs when you can use them in this delicious sauce! No need to waste!
- You can refrigerate this Cilantro Mint Basil Sauce for up to 3 weeks, or freeze and defrost when ready to use.
- This sauce would also be delicious drizzled on top of chicken, beef, or fish! So multi-purpose!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Sauces
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Asian Fusion
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 53.4 mg
- Fat: 9.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: fresh herb sauce, fresh herb sauce recipes, herb sauce for pork