These Boozy Coconut Chili Lime Popsicles are an explosion of flavor on your tongue! They’re sweet, sour, spicy, boozy, and so refreshing! Perfect for the warm weather ahead!
- Add to a blender the coconut milk, lime zest, lime juice, rum, and simple syrup, chili peppers, and mint. Pulse until well blended.
- Add in the coconut flakes and pulse lightly so mixture is still chunky with the coconut flakes.
- Place evenly into popsicle mold and freeze overnight. When ready to serve, run the popsicles under hot water for 30 seconds to release them from the mold.
To make simple syrup:
- Pour equal parts water and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat the ingredients until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- You can use white rum for these popsicles. The quality of the rum should not matter, but using a darker rum will change the color of these pops.
- If you can’t find Thai red chili peppers, substitute them with red or green jalapeño peppers.
- Make sure to run the popsicles under hot water for 30 seconds to slowly release them from the mold. Then, get ready for a truly awesome popsicle experience!
- You’ll want to eat these zingy popsicles quickly before they melt!
Keywords: popsicles, popsicles recipes, tropical popsicle recipe