These Boozy Coconut Chili Lime Popsicles are an explosion of flavor on your tongue! They’re sweet, sour, spicy, boozy, and so refreshing! Perfect for the warm weather ahead!
- Add to a blender the coconut milk, lime zest, lime juice, rum, and simple syrup, chili peppers, and mint. Pulse until well blended.
- Add in the coconut flakes and pulse lightly so mixture is still chunky with the coconut flakes.
- Place evenly into a popsicle mold and freeze overnight. When ready to serve, run the popsicles under hot water for 30 seconds to release them from the mold.
To make simple syrup:
- Pour equal parts water and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat the ingredients until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- You can use white rum for these popsicles. The quality of the rum should not matter, but using a darker rum will change the color of these pops.
- If you can’t find Thai red chili peppers, substitute them with red or green jalapeño peppers.
- Make sure to run the popsicles under hot water for 30 seconds to slowly release them from the mold. Then, get ready for a truly awesome popsicle experience!
- You’ll want to eat these zingy popsicles quickly before they melt!
Keywords: popsicles, popsicles recipes, tropical popsicle recipe