Boozy Coconut Chili Lime Popsicles
Here’s the only way to describe these unique Coconut Chili Lime Popsicles — an explosion of flavor on your tongue! They’re sweet, sour, spicy, boozy, and refreshing! We filled ours with some white rum (yes, rum freezes), but you can leave out the booze for a virgin pop. But seriously, what’s the fun in that? The red Thai chili peppers give it a spicy kick. Just a smidge to get your tastebuds tingling! Get yourself one of these popsicle molds to make the perfect ice pop. Pop it in the freezer for a perfect popsicle in just a few hours! Make sure to run the popsicles under hot water for 30 seconds to slowly release them from the mold. Then, get ready for a truly awesome popsicle experience!
You’ll want to eat these zingy popsicles quickly before they melt!
These popsicle molds are perfect for creating any frozen pop treat! Just pop them in the freezer for several hours after filling.
- Add to a blender the coconut milk, lime zest, lime juice, rum, and simple syrup, chili peppers, and mint. Pulse until well blended. Add in the coconut flakes and pulse lightly so mixture is still chunky with the coconut flakes. Place evenly into popsicle mold and freeze overnight. When ready to serve, run the popsicles under hot water for 30 seconds to release them from the mold.
- *To make simple syrup:
- Pour equal parts water and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat the ingredients until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Shop products featured in this recipe:
Leave a Comment
Search Asian Caucasian Recipes
Asian Caucasian Recipe Categories
Recent Asian Caucasian Posts
- Grilled Baby Octopus with Nuoc Cham January 22, 2018
- Easy Thai Clear Soup with Chicken and Tofu January 9, 2018
- 10 Easy and Delicious Healthy Asian Soups January 8, 2018
- California Everything Bagel Sandwich January 1, 2018
- 10 Easy Asian Appetizers for New Year’s December 25, 2017
- Five Spice Pumpkin Bread December 18, 2017
- Miso Chicken Noodle Soup December 11, 2017
- Grilled Flank Steak Lettuce Cups with Nuoc Cham December 4, 2017
- Mixed Seafood Poké Bowl November 27, 2017
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry November 20, 2017