- 2 1/2 cups baby kale
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame (defrosted)
- 2 small avocados, cut into chunks
- 1 small rainbow radish, sliced into thin strips
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
For the lime vinaigrette:
- Divide the baby kale greens into two salad bowls. Fold in the edamame, avocados, and rainbow radishes.
- Gently toss with the lime vinaigrette. Garnish with black sesame seeds.
To make the lime vinaigrette:
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the lime juice, avocado oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and cilantro.
- I used baby kale in this salad because it soaks up the vinaigrette very quickly. Feel free to use whatever greens you have on hand.
- If you can't find rainbow radishes, you can always substitute it for red radishes. It's all good!
- You can always throw on some sunflower seeds, or nuts, for more texture.
- The vinaigrette will last in the refrigerator for about four days, so make extra! It's so yummy!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Salads
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: Asian-Fusion
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 442
- Sugar: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 313.1 mg
- Fat: 41.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.3 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: kale avocado salad, kale salad recipes, gluten-free kale salad, healthy edamame salad, edamame salad with cilantro lime dressing