Forget Domino’s! This tasty Thai pizza has a very healthy cauliflower crust that’s to die for! It’s topped off with some of the best Thai ingredients that will make your mouth water. You’ll be begging for another slice! You might even eat the entire pie! Top it all off with cheese if you’d like – it’s really yummy. Scouts honor!
- 2 ½ bags frozen riced cauliflower (Trader Joe’s)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, halved
- ¼ cup shelled edamame
- ½ cup red and yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 Thai chili peppers, sliced
- 1 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook cauliflower according to package directions in a microwave oven. Make sure most moisture is gone. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Let cool.
- Stir in cheeses, eggs, cilantro, red pepper flakes, chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Combine well with cauliflower. On two large baking sheets lined with parchment paper, press and shape the mixture into two pizza crusts. Bake in the oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Let cool. (You can make these ahead and put in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap.)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. (Add one tablespoon of water if sauce is too thick.)
- In a sauté pan, lightly sauté the snow peas, edamame, peppers, and mushrooms. Remove from heat and cool.
- Top both pizzas with first the peanut sauce and even amounts of chicken, the cooked veggie mix, bean sprouts, cilantro, and green onions. Bake in the oven for about 7-8 minutes until toppings are cooked through. When ready to serve, drizzle the top of the pizzas with remaining sauce and fresh cilantro.
Sambal oelek can be found at specialty Asian markets and some local grocery stores.
California Pizza Kitchen and Allrecipes.com
Beef lovers rejoice! This is so, so yummy and would require too many adjectives to describe! Grilled beef is accompanied by grilled veggies and a fiery green curry sauce. Be careful! You may want to taste while adding the curry so you don’t end up with dragon breath! Your mouth will lead the way. Our Coconut Rice recipe is perfect on the side. Grab some beer and you’re good to go!
- 1 pound top sirloin filet of beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 1½ cups light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 Japanese eggplant, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Coconut Rice for serving
- Generously sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill over medium high heat. Place the beef on the grill and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meat is crusty on the outside but medium on the inside. Remove meat from heat and let it rest for 10 minutes. Slice beef into 1-inch slices. Keep warm.
- Add the bell pepper, shallots, and eggplant to the grill pan and cook until softened and slightly charred. Set vegetables aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the coconut milk, curry paste, and sugar. Stir over low heat until desired thickness. Season with the fish sauce.
- To serve: Place the vegetables at the bottom of the serving bowl. Pour sauce over vegetables, and top with beef slices. Top with chopped cilantro. Serve with Coconut Rice on the side.