A simple Asian salad with bold flavors featuring ripe, juicy peaches and tossed in a sweet and spicy dressing. This Summer Peach Salad is so healthy and fresh!
For the dressing:
- 2 limes freshly squeezed
- 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon peach preserves (or honey)
- 1 Thai chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 green onions, chopped (green parts only)
For the salad:
- 1 5-ounce package baby spinach
- 3 medium ripe peaches, pitted and cut into thin slices
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly on a mandoline
- 1 bunch watercress (6 oz.)
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly on a mandoline
- 3 watermelon radishes sliced thinly
- ¼ cup fresh Thai basil leaves (or regular basil)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- Make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the lime and lemon juice, fish sauce, garlic, pepper, avocado oil, and peach preserves. Stir in the Thai chili peppers and green onions. Set aside.
- Make the salad: In a large salad bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients except the herbs and peanuts. When ready to serve, toss the salad with the herbs, dressing, and peanuts.
- Use whatever greens you have on hand for this salad! I loved this salad with spinach as the base, and I used some microgreens (watercress) on top.
- Add a bunch of herbs! The mint is divine in this salad, plus I added in fresh cilantro and Thai basil. Use regular basil if you can’t find the Thai variety. Just as good!
- This dressing is to die for! I used peach preserves in the dressing for a little sweetness, but if you can’t find the preserves you can always use honey.
- Finish the salad off with a great crunch from nuts! Choose your faves, I used crunchy peanuts.
- I had leftovers and put a protein on this salad, my seared pork tenderloin. It was amazing!
Keywords: peach spinach salad, peach salad vegan, peach salad dressing, peach salad, summer salad