- 2 cups whole pecans
- 1 egg white, whisked
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha seasoning
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl add the pecans. Mix the egg whites with the pecans and add in the sugar, cinnamon, and sriracha seasoning until pecans are thoroughly coated.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread the pecans evenly onto the baking sheet in one layer. Bake for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden brown, dry, and crispy. (Every oven cooks differently so check for doneness.) Serve while warm.
- No need for salt in this recipe. The sriracha seasoning usually contains salt. Taste first!
- Every oven cooks differently, so check for doneness.
- Don't have white sugar? Substitute it for brown sugar instead.
- Substitute pecans for walnuts or almonds.
- Try different spice combos. Get creative!
- Make sure the pecans are completely cool before storing them in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Asian Fusion
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 408
- Sugar: 8.5 g
- Sodium: 107.6 mg
- Fat: 39.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.7 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: spiced pecans, spiced pecans egg white, cinnamon spiced pecans, healthy spiced pecans, easy spiced pecans