This spicy Asian peanut sauce is great as a marinade for chicken skewers, salmon skewers, or as a dipping sauce for spring rolls.
- 2 tablespoons light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon crushed or grated garlic
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Can be stored in container in refrigerator for 2-3 days or freeze.
This sauce is great for chicken skewers, salmon skewers, or as a dipping sauce for spring rolls. Sambal oelek can be found in select grocery stores and Asian markets.
Keywords: Dipping Sauce, Peanut Sauce