- 1 roasted chicken, cooled and shredded
- 1/2 green cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1/2 bunch kale, shredded
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup red bell pepper, 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted, chopped cashews
- Your favorite greens
- 1/2 cup Georgia Grinders Creamy Cashew Butter
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1-inch ginger root, peeled and minced
- 1–2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 Tablespoons warm water
- In a large bowl, gently mix the cabbages, carrots, kale, and bell peppers. Set aside.
- To make dressing: place all dressing ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded chicken with enough of the dressing to lightly coat the meat. Set aside. If not serving right away, refrigerate your veggies and your chicken and remaining dressing.
- To serve: scatter some of the mixed greens on a platter. Mix together the veggies and the chicken, tossing with remaining dressing. Place chicken salad on top of the mixed greens, scatter on roasted cashews.
Keywords: Chicken and Vegetable Salad, Chicken Salad with Spicy Dressing, Asian Chicken Salad, Chicken Salad with Cashew Butter Dressing