Grilled Beef with Green Curry Sauce
Beef lovers rejoice! This is so, so yummy and would require too many adjectives to describe! Grilled beef is accompanied by grilled veggies and a fiery green curry sauce. Be careful! You may want to taste while adding the curry so you don’t end up with dragon breath! Your mouth will lead the way. Our Coconut Rice recipe is perfect on the side. Grab some beer and you’re good to go!
- 1 pound top sirloin filet of beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 1½ cups light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 Japanese eggplant, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Coconut Rice for serving
- Generously sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill over medium high heat. Place the beef on the grill and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meat is crusty on the outside but medium on the inside. Remove meat from heat and let it rest for 10 minutes. Slice beef into 1-inch slices. Keep warm.
- Add the bell pepper, shallots, and eggplant to the grill pan and cook until softened and slightly charred. Set vegetables aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the coconut milk, curry paste, and sugar. Stir over low heat until desired thickness. Season with the fish sauce.
- To serve: Place the vegetables at the bottom of the serving bowl. Pour sauce over vegetables, and top with beef slices. Top with chopped cilantro. Serve with Coconut Rice on the side.
Leave a Comment
Search Asian Caucasian Recipes
Asian Caucasian Recipe Categories
Recent Asian Caucasian Posts
- Grilled Baby Octopus with Nuoc Cham January 22, 2018
- Easy Thai Clear Soup with Chicken and Tofu January 9, 2018
- 10 Easy and Delicious Healthy Asian Soups January 8, 2018
- California Everything Bagel Sandwich January 1, 2018
- 10 Easy Asian Appetizers for New Year’s December 25, 2017
- Five Spice Pumpkin Bread December 18, 2017
- Miso Chicken Noodle Soup December 11, 2017
- Grilled Flank Steak Lettuce Cups with Nuoc Cham December 4, 2017
- Mixed Seafood Poké Bowl November 27, 2017
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry November 20, 2017